As I study the issues and speak with those living in our district, I will communicate my positions on these issues, current policy, and public concerns. This page is a work in progress. If an issue or concern is not addressed here, I urge you to contact me and bring it to my attention.
- Improve access to quality, affordable health care
- Help small businesses offer affordable health insurance
- Support the Children’s Health Care Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Work to improve access to mental health care
Preserve Montana’s Outdoor Heritage
- Guarantee access to public lands and keep them public
- Protect Montana’s hunting and fishing heritage
- Protect our Second Amendment rights
- Preserve and protect our stream access laws
Build A Secure Energy Future
- Pursue additional clean and renewable energy resources that create jobs
- Promote energy conservation in government, schools, universities and homes
- Enact sensible energy policies that provide affordable, reliable energy to all consumers, small business owners, farmers and ranchers
- We need to understand that education is the bedrock upon which Democracy is built.
- Let’s ensure a quality and accountable system of education at all levels that protects homeowners and small businesses from increases in property taxes.
- Guarantee that research and development helps Montana’s businesses, workers and industries
- Though we have a bully prevention program in place (OLWEUS) in our schools, we need to establish a state policy to address cyber bullying.
- Living within our means and setting money aside for the future
- Manage taxpayer money the same way hard-working Montanans handle their household finances
Protect Our Seniors
- Strengthen laws that target those attempting to take advantage of vulnerable seniors